Customer Is Always CUSTOMER


Customers are important for continuous business cycle. The modern globalization has seen the transformation for the needs for organizations to provide essential customer service to fulfill customers arising demand and inquisitiveness.

I had a similar experience when decided to change my usual laundry shop. Initially the price was the main factor to change outlet. The new outlet offers RM 1 lower compared to my usual delivered laundry. The first few visits to the new outlet were fine and the sales girl was always cheerful and receptive. However during the last few visits, i noticed that the sales girl's customer service was abrupt and rude. I was still contemplating on continuing to use the outlet's service. However I had the final straw when i passed the receipt and this time she was not even bothered to greet. She took the receipt and came back after one minute and passed my laundry with a stoned face expression . I decided that's it and after that I went back to my previous laundry outlet. Even though the previous one charges extra RM 1 but I am satisfied with the given hospitality.

A survey by White House Office of Consumer Affairs, Washington, DC proves that 1 unhappy customers will share the experiences to 9 other peoples and so on. Organizations requires to instill customer service skills to their employees to ensure they do not lose their valuable customers. Employees should trained on managing personalities and attitudes of customers. They may come across good, bad, ugly, demanding, angry, upset or abusive customers but customer is always CUSTOMER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment